Oops! In progress… Check back later.
Genesis 1 and the Creationism Debate:
Being Honest to the Text, Its Author, and His Beliefs
- Did Moses Lie to Us? A Textual Journey (Part III)
- Did Moses Lie to Us? A Textual Journey (Part II)
- Did Moses Lie to Us? A Textual Journey (Part 1)
- Genesis 1:1-2:3 on Its Own Terms and in Its Own Historical and Literary Context
- Genesis 1:1-2 — not a Creation ex nihilo
- Genesis 1:3-5 — Day is Light
- Genesis 1:6-8 — Life Inside a Water Bubble
- Genesis 1:9-10 — The Creation of the Material Substance Earth, Not the Planet!
- Genesis 1:14-19 — The Creation of the Luminaries to Keep Yahweh’s Festivals
- Genesis 1:24-28 — Mankind, More than just an Animal
- Genesis 2:2-3 — Sacred Time Embedded into the Creation
- Genesis 2:4b-25 on Its Own Terms and in Its Own Historical and Literary Context
- Genesis 2:4b — Observing Thematic and Stylistic Differences
- Genesis 2:5 — Man and Rain: Prerequisites to the Creation of Plants
- Genesis 2:6-7 — Yahweh Molds an Earthling!
- Genesis 2:18-20 — Man and the Animals from the Ground, Woman from Man
- Matthew’s Jesus and the Criterion of Righteousness
- Introduction to Forthcoming Contradictions in the Bible
- Style, Vocabulary, and Message
- The Book of Deuteronomy: A Brief Introduction
- Using Moses to Rewrite History
- The Bible’s Contradictory Stories and “Histories”
- How do we know that the biblical writers were not writing history?
- Ancient Stories and the Bible’s stories
- Genesis 1 and the Creationism Debate:
Most Popular Posts
Posts by Category